Herat Mubarak

Friday, February 19, 2010
Herat Mubarak.

Lord Shiva along with Aadishakti, Mata Parvati will descend from Kailash Parbat , their Eternal Abode to be our Guests in our homes for three days & to impress upon us the Truth hinted in the Vedic Mahavakay:" Tat Tavam Asi......Thou art That".

Please have a view of their abode(appended below or in the attachment) & remain bles
sed.
The Amarnath Abode of Lord Shiva in Kashmir....the majesty of Gufa is in full view.

Here is an English translation of one of the most famous Hymns composed by Adi Shankarachariyaji....{in our Janthries(Koshur Calender) you will find this hymn marked "Shivoham Shivoham"}.This is a very profound announcement made by Great Shankarachariya about our Real Nature as well:those who commit this hymn to memory & recite it are really the Blessed ones. Shiva in the hymn has to be understood as Brahman of

Vedant doctrine or Param Shiv of Kashmir Shaivism :

Om, I am neither the mind, intelligence, ego, nor ‘chitta,’ Nor the senses of smell and sight, neither ether, nor air, I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness. I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I am neither the ‘prana,’ nor the five vital breaths, Neither the seven elements of the body, nor its five sheaths, Nor hands, nor feet, nor tongue, nor other organs of action. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness. I am Shiva! I am Shiva!


Neither fear, greed, nor delusion, loathing, nor liking have I, Nothing of pride, of ego, of 'dharma' or Liberation, Neither desire of the mind, nor objects for its desiring. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness. I am Shiva! I am Shiva!


Nothing of pleasure and pain, of virtue and vice, do I know, Of mantra, of sacred place, of Vedas or Sacrifice, Neither I am the eater, the food or the act of eating. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness. I am Shiva! I am Shiva!


Death or fear, I have none, nor any distinction of 'caste,' Neither father, nor mother, nor even a birth, have I, Neither friend, nor comrade, neither disciple, nor guru. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness. I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I have no form or fancy, the All Pervading am I, Everywhere I exist, and yet I am beyond the senses, Neither salvation am I, nor anything to be known. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness. I am Shiva! I am Shiva!



Magnificient view of Parikrama Route(Circumambulation).The Parikrama takes 3 days for a journey of 30 miles.The mount is the Linga & the path of Parikrama is the Yoni....& this picture depicts the Shiva -shakti Principle in complete unison...inseprable.... & yet can be worshiped separately as Shiva & Gauri.

The Mount Kailash (22028 ft above msl).


Magnificient view of Parikrama Route(Circumambulation).The Parikrama takes 3 days for a journey of 30 miles.The mount is the Linga & the path of Parikrama is the Yoni....& this picture depicts the Shiva -shakti Principle in complete unison...inseprable.... & yet can be worshiped separately as Shiva & Gauri.

0 comments:

Post a Comment